Custom Search

Tuesday 30 March 2010

Insurance for your Ferrari 308

Well ok, so it's not really Ferrari but I've discovered a new insurance company for my fleet of classic cars and I have to recommend them. I've been insured with Footman James for many years but the prices were creeping up. I was told of a company called Classicline and they did slash huge amounts off my insurance bill. For example the insurance on my 1957 VW bus was quoted as over £400 with FJ but Classicline wanted just £189 for the same level of cover. For my Ferrari 308 they quoted around £100 less than Footman James and they came out about the cheapest for my 1996 Porsche 911 and accepted me not having any No-Claims-Bonus on the basis that I had been using classic car policies for a long time.

Most importantly in our modern times is the personal experience with Classicline - I get the feeling that actually remember me whenever I have to talk to them - sorry but I don't think you get that with www.confused.com

No comments: