Custom Search

Monday 21 November 2011

Cleaning the inside of the wheels on a Ferrari 360

I like the inside of my wheels to look as clean as the outside on my Ferrari 360. After-all you can see the inside clearly so there's no excuse to keep them spotless. I typical run a soapy sponge through the spokes but end up rubbing my hands on the discs which isn't clever. ow:



Here's my prototype alloy wheel sponge-on-a-stick which is exactly what it is. Most of the alloy wheel brushes have short handles and are also too wide to fit comfortably between the calliper(s) and rim.



Well it works well for me and lets you get into all the corners although I could probably just use a long handled bath sponge on a stick.

1 comment:

Rich said...

hi less, you could try one of these, they are amazingly good: http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/ez-detail-brush-mini/prod_581.html