Custom Search

Monday 2 April 2012

Ferrari 360 now available for wedding hire - from £299

My Ferrari 360 is now available for chauffeured wedding hire around the Manchester area of the UK.

Email me or message me through facebook for details.

Example price : £299 for chauffeuring the groom to the wedding venue and wedding party photos. Venues within 20 miles of Manchester city centre. I can accommodate venues further out with a contribution to fuel costs.

Please contact me to discuss your needs.

Lee

4 comments:

rahul said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.


PPI Claims Manchester

Khan said...

299 my man Enkhanz would do the car for 80 with diamonds

Unknown said...

ferrari rims are really good in shape specially hollow rims are awesome.

rims financing

Mia said...

How can i contact him for chauffeured wedding hiring, please guide?